Monday, July 23, 2007

The lazy dayz of summer




Well, the verdict is in. Landon loves the sun and the water as much as I do. Thank goodness because if not, we'd have some issues to address. These are some pics from Grandma and Grandpa Hill's house recently. The top one is Landon and Eric actually asleep together in the hammock...it was so cute to see them resting together. Landon will float for a long time in the pool without making a peep. I think he finds it as relaxing as I do.

Iowa State Fair is just around the corner! Once that hits, the lazy days of summer will be over. I hope that everyone's summer is going good!!!! Hope to see ya'll soon.

Love,
Courtney

2 comments:

The Preister's said...

so fun! Charli likes the water park, but I wish we had a more relaxing place to take her like you do - I think she would really love it!

glad you are enjoying summer, such a great time to make memories!

Anonymous said...

Courtney,
Eric shared this blog address with me today, and I have to say that it's been a while since I have seen such a cute one-year-old! What a sweetie!
You deserve a BIG pat on the back for not only being a great mom, but a working mom who can manage a blog, too. Way to go!
~Kandi
PFG, MN Business Center